Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alpha and Omega Part 2


We had the pleasure of an over night visit with my grand daughter again. With the 3 of us living together (Mom, Arnie and me) life gets pretty hum drum and repetitive.

When my grand daughter comes to visit, everything gets funnier, livlier and more exciting. She is so creative and the smallest thing has a story to it;everything has a new meaning.

I worry that things might seem scarey to her but she is comfortable with everything wanting to be a part of my Mom's care. She loves Mom's blue bedroom and for some reason finds it a great place to perform.

The photo I have enclosed is Toni singing Mom a lullaby (she asked Mom if she would like one and Mom is not dumb! She agreeed immediately.) Toni started out singing quietly and sweetly, then said "hit it", jumped off the bed and rapped out a lullaby, ending with jumping toward Mom saying "Thank you" and back away again, saying "Good night". We don't have this kind of fun without our Toni. I am so grateful for these times, it makes all of us happy to be alive.

2 comments: